Monday, June 9, 2014

Sophia's Hockey Poem in USA Hockey Magazine

http://touchpointmedia.uberflip.com/issue/285678/37


                            Hockey Girl With Guts



                                                 I'm one of the few girls on my team

                                                        And when the boys get mean

                                                              I pull out my stick

                                                           And skate real quick,

                                                              My shot is really sick

                                                          On the ice I'm never a bore,

                                                                 I love to score,

                                                           I'm a puck hungry girl               
                                                 
                                                       Who would rather shoot than twirl



                                                             Sophia Burns

                                                                          Age 12

                                                                  Syracuse, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment